Volunteers play a vital role in advancing Renewal Care’s mission. Our staff matches each volunteer’s interests, skills, and availability with the needs of the organization and the people we serve.
In the past, volunteers have contributed by:
- Providing companionship to older adults and people living with health challenges
- Preparing mailings for fundraising or our newsletter
- Greeting visitors to our offices
- Helping with data entry
- Copywriting and editing
- Doing graphic design and web development
- Providing legal advice or services
We understand that time is precious, so we provide opportunities for volunteering that involve varying levels of commitment:
- Flexible: Many activities and projects are ongoing and require no commitment; simply volunteer as much as you can
- Short-term: Some opportunities require volunteers to commit four to six weeks of their time
- Long-term: More in-depth projects may require volunteers to stay engaged from six months to a year or longer
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact us.