By visiting Renewal Care Sites, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use Renewal Care Sites and exit immediately.
Renewal Care reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy from time to time without notice. Your continued use of Renewal Care Sites following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean you accept those changes.
Collection of Information
When using Renewal Care Sites, you may need to provide us with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we collect your personal information:
- When you sign up to receive e-mail newsletters from us;
- When you participate in surveys, panels, or research;
- When you register for and participate in our programs, services, activities, initiatives, and events;
- When you request information or assistance;
- In conjunction with your employment inquiries or applications;
- When you participate with social media accounts involving Renewal Care;
- When you communicate with us through Renewal Care Sites;
- When you provide user generated content on any part of Renewal Care Sites that permit it; and
- In conjunction with any other place on Renewal Care Sites where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
When you interact with any Renewal Care page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or YouTube, or when you use your social media account or credentials to login to Renewal Care Sites, we may also collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or through that account including your account ID or “handle.”
Use of Information
Renewal Care uses your personal and non-personal information obtained through Renewal Care Sites for:
- Writing and editorial purposes;
- Responding to your inquiries;
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions with Renewal Care and sending you information about features on Renewal Care Sites or about Renewal Care;
- Communicating with you about changes to Renewal Care policies;
- Personalizing content and experiences on Renewal Care Sites;
- Sending you newsletters, mailings, and information about programs, services; initiatives, activities, and events by e-mail or another medium;
- Registering you for events or programs;
- Optimizing or improving Renewal Care’s programs, services, and operations;
- Doing research and development;
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing activities that may violate Renewal Care’s policies or be illegal;
- Performing statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of Renewal Care Sites and their usage patterns; and
- Managing Renewal Care.
Renewal Care may occasionally use independent contractors and third-party agents, affiliates, and partners to perform functions such as marketing, analytics, providing customer service, etc., on Renewal Care’s behalf. These entities have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information collected from Renewal Care Sites.
Renewal Care may also occasionally share your personal information with other organizations or individuals. Renewal Care endeavors to share your personal information only with organizations or individuals who will respect your personal information. Although Renewal Care’s treatment of your personal information is governed by this Policy, treatment of your personal information shared with other organizations or individuals will be governed by their privacy policies.
Renewal Care may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or Renewal Care Sites; (b) protect and defend Renewal Care’s rights or property, Renewal Care Sites, or our users; and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of Renewal Care, its affiliates, agents, or the users of Renewal Care Sites or the public.
Renewal Care shall not be liable under any circumstances for damages resulting from use of information collected from visitors to Renewal Care Sites.
Renewal Care Sites are published in the United States and are subject to laws of the United States. If you are located in a country outside the United States and voluntarily submit personal information to us, you thereby consent to the general use of such information as provided in this Policy and to the transfer of that information to, and/or storage of that information in, the United States. This policy is effective October 23rd, 2014.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our Privacy Officer in any of the following ways:
By email: [email protected]
By phone: (877) 544-5191
By mail: Renewal Care, Attn: Privacy Officer, 52 Vanderbilt Ave., Floor 14, New York, NY 10017